Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pretty Palettes Challenge

It is awful late in posting but I have to tell you about this.  My sweet friend Erin of Treasures Found is also a blogger for Halcraft USA and a few weeks ago she contacted me and asked if I would take part in her "Pretty Palettes" challenge she does for them each month.  You can imagine that I was taken back because even thought Erin does not work in seed beads I am totally and completely enthralled with her work.  Well you know I could not say no.

For Aprils challenge she choose this palette from Design Seeds, which if you are not familiar you need to go there after reading this post as the palettes are truly amazing to see and offer a boost if you are in need of one.























Then she choose the beads.



















96345 – Silver plated floral spacers, 3x14mm
59350 – Purple glass AB 4mm round
80197 – Sapphire glass faceted cube 5mm
80343 – Silver glass luster oval 9x12mm
56841 – Peridot 8x11mm faceted oval


What an amazing selection and since I have been feeling a bit stagnent in my designs they are offering me quite the challenge in a good way.  And I have been working on my designs ever since.

Make sure to stop by on April 29th for the reveal!

Hugs
KK

2 comments:

  1. Woot! I am so happy to have you as my partner. I will get to all of this on Monday, when I finally have a day off! (I totally need to do this with a drink in my hand, it has been that kind of week!). I look forward to seeing your reveal on the 29th! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful palette and perfect for this time of year. I participated with Erin in the Pretty Palettes challenge a while back and it was so much fun! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

I so love visitors so please let me know you were here so I don't get lonely! Cyber Hugs!